Monday, October 26, 2009

My future

Normally , I will do name card , greeting card , menu at my shop ..
Today , 1st time i design T-shirt using Ai .

Actually , i haven't done my shirt , this shirt is for my 24 junior .
Yeah . Happy =)
i crop my heart personally .
Haven't done the shirt , achievement already come through my heart .
I really lucky to have in chu ban .
They have a lot ideas , quite enjoy on my meeting .
Thank =) thats is our shirt for our junior . XD

Today have to rush a menu for a customer .
As it happens , a segi coll student come my shop and have his printing .
So i print for him .

He ask me: Y0u already graduate for design ya ? Y0u look like s young ? Omg >< here ="(" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">
But after that second , i will decide to be a GRAPHIC DESIGNER =)

0 comments: