Thursday, October 15, 2009

Freedom

Finish form 4 final exam le .
Is everything going to end for this form 4 ?
i think t0day is my last day to meet my classmate for this year .
Guys , miss ya . =)
call me out when any outing k ?
dunno Why Puan choo can So fast finish mark our chinese paper .
My chinese paper marks . Suck !
I not even get 45marks for my chinese before . Gerh ><
is just Maybe i not enough time to write title ?
Im doing question 1 , teacher mark my essay as question 5 ?
Fine . Fine . Fine . yes ! I gonna enjoy my holiday start from today le . =)
guys . Don't jealous . =p
DVC : Sorry . =x , i think i really can't pui y0u guys go tioman le .
Reason ? I think y0u guys know as well . Hahas =)
y0u guys enjoy ba .
K ? Muacks <3
my holiday plan
working - part time
shi dai Yong shi - port Dickson
shopping
meeting
training camp .yeah ! Tomorrow shopping with my ji Mui =)
i think i will bankrupt tomorrow ba . =x
** Announce . Justina free ! =)

0 comments: