Monday, October 19, 2009

Him.

L.0.V.E will make ppl mature ? Today my mind full of him .

Yesterday chat with sister until 2a.m . Happy . =) Morning alarm . I miss up twice . =x lazy wake up . Haiz~ actually i din't sleep well this few day . Dunno Why .

Last night . Sis keep saying him . Him . How good is him and him . Sis, him and him really treat y0u good . My suggestion . ' can try . XD ' and i told my sister about him and him . Hahas . Sis dunno What happened btw me and him . Maybe Cover ourself from it , even ourself als0 .. Going t0 forgot .

Hope Spm will coming soon and over soon . I miss y0u . I know i only can see y0u after Spm . The place our often meet , lose my shadow because of y0u . I think i only will go after Spm . After his appear . Jiay0u Jiay0u . Always support y0u . XD

Actually , to him . Is just adMiRe . Not the kind of LOVE or feeling . He can't take away my heartbeat . But ' him ' can . =)
But as friend , din't see him for few month . Really miss him .

Miss y0u . Fb =)

0 comments: