Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve - Prom Night






christmas eve ler..
i terinvite to MJYF church to have a prom...
at 1st...feel boring..
when i step on the hall, "wow!"almost all ABC..
itch!!
(long time din speak ABC already)
.
Hui yean ask me : eh..u wanna go back home ar...???damn paiseh ler..."


6.3opm wait there,7.30pm baru start...
OMG~~
stand beside the hall like a papan.


we all seprate to different group..
me blue~the leader damn cute wei!!
(aiya..forgot to take pic with him)

we play many games~~
like FOOTBALL GAME..
(OMG~
wear skirt how to play football??????)




after dat..exchange present~~






see!how nice is my present~~


guess...what i got~


the packing still ok lar~









but inside....





how much is dat???
RM 14.90????





haiz~~~

never mind lar...

GOD WILL BLESSED ME OTHERS PRESENT~HAHA






the important part~~~


dance lur~~








im so lucky to have a good partner AAREN,

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU~

U are very friendly to me~~you teach me the steps~~kekez^^



me and aaren~~



























best female dresses laugh!





syau and steven

me n steven~


here to say :

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE~~

5 comments:

Joanne the Slacker said...

路过路过~~
哈咯哈咯。。我看到诗璇学妹的照片~~!!
有她的联络方法吗??

谢了!!>,<

Justina Sophia Low said...

erm..
忘了他的msn王子哦~

Joanne the Slacker said...

=.="
有炸到。。
如果有的话,或想起的话,记得给我哦~~!!

Anonymous said...

hmm..go prom din called me larr?! argh!
hey! cheer up! don giv up xue ji k?
seee..i din scold u b4 lorr.!
gambateh! link my blog ler. =]

Anonymous said...

Zzz
i say my....><
ei take nicely marx..xD
hope can meet u soon lur...keke
24.12.2008
A nice day we noe each other ^^

Vicky~