Friday, January 30, 2009

bye~my home town T.T

just reach home.
den on comp..
blog..


Is being a good CNY to me this year~
i going back my home town..
and get a lots of ang pao~
i meet a bit of my frineds..
i miss damn so much so much..
although is jus oni 1day i meet them..
i feel so much of happiness..



to eeuu:

1stly i was shock dat xj da tuan bai will go ur house..
i saw u..
i was so happy at 1st..
but u make me so disapointed lol..
ok..even v just chat a bit bit..
still remember when after i go home..
v chat at msn??
u really make me so so disapointed..
the way u talking to me..
no differnt fom now and previous~
dat dtime when i sit infront of comp..
i was very angry..
haiz~

sadness already over..
yahoo..
tomorrow go sing k with all my dears...

yer~
sun want go roller er~
i dun wan!!
kekez^^

0 comments: